Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am a new author here at Kindleboards. All of my posts have been over at the Book Corner section, so I just wanted to say hello in this section in case some of you don't go there often.

Glad to be here at Kindleboards. The site is great!

David

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, I am glad to meet you all and look forward to getting to know you.

Linda,
Yeah I am actually doing a Book Klub for Mighty Hammer Down...waiting to hear when the date is. I was told it will be late summer.

Anju,
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it and please don't be shy about telling me what you think!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
David J. Guyton said:
Thanks everyone, I am glad to meet you all and look forward to getting to know you.

Linda,
Yeah I am actually doing a Book Klub for Mighty Hammer Down...waiting to hear when the date is. I was told it will be late summer.

Anju,
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it and please don't be shy about telling me what you think!
You can ask the other authors here - I will definitely tell you what I think - and mention any goofs, but by pm! LOL However, In her name comes first, then I gotta get to those Distant Cousins, the first book was awesome ;D But don't worry I'm a fast and avid reader. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand Anju. It must be a very busy reading season for everyone. Lots and lots of books out there and Kindle makes it very easy and affordable (for people who can get their hands on a Kindle anyway).

Don't forget to stop by my site and get your FREE goodies with your purchase. www.davidjguyton.com

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 in audio "book-on-tape" format
Companion E-book to The Legend of Reason Series
2 high-resolution desktop backgrounds
Chapter 1 of book 2
Free MP3 downloads of singles from Recording artists Rosabella and Lost Lives (available soon)

Nothing to sign up for and no catch. Just go to my site, click "Store" at the top, and enter the code before Chapter 1 on your Kindle screen. It takes you right to the download page!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Angela said:
Welcome David... I have downloaded your book and am looking forward to reading it.
Thanks for the welcome Angela. And thanks for buying my book! Don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts