Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!  My name is Cassie.

I'm sooo glad I found this board!  I've been debating getting a Kindle for a few months.  And then Sunday I stumbled upon this board while googling Kindle and the next day I ordered a Kindle 2!  I'm still waiting for it to arrive along with the cover I ordered.  I don't think I can wait much longer... I've created a long list of books that I am not-so-patiently waiting to be able to read on my Kindle.

I'm a college student, currently in my second year.  I am a math major.  I love to read and am thrilled I can finally carry my library with me wherever I go.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi Cassie,

Welcome Aboard!

So glad you are getting a Kindle, you will love it. Be sure to look at the Free Books section!!!

Sailor

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome, Cassie!

Look around.  We have a lot here to offer, which you probably know if you've been checking out the boards.  Let us know your first impressions of your kindle when you get it!

What kind of cover did you order?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Cassie! Glad you found us. I see you have been looking over our board, but I will post a few links you may or may not have seen. First there is The Book Corner where you will find book Klubs, books Recommended by our Members and additional sites for Book Lovers
Then there is the Book Bazaar where the author members post about their books and you also can find Bargain Books and even Free Books!
If you have a problem using you KIndle, check out Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting or juat ask your question, there are many very helpful people here at KB and one of them probably can answer your question. Let's Talk Kindle is where to discuss all things related to the Kindle world. Have you been to the Accessories area? There you will find ideas for personalizing your Kindle, from covers , skins and bags to screen protectors. lights and waterproof bags for use at the beach or in the bathtub, its all here. Keep reading here untill you receive your KIndle and you should be conpletly ready for it.Hope you continue to enjoy your time here at Kindle boards and that your Kinfle is all you dreamed it would be.
Randy

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Cassie :) nice to meet you...welcome to the boards.
I am sure you will enjoy it here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

I bought the M-Edge GO! Jacket in black.  No skin just yet- I couldn't make up my mind on which one to get!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Cassie - nice to have you here, just don't get to reading too much and forget your studies  ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Cassie!  It's good to have more "young blood" here at KindleBoards, keeps us old fogeys in place. ;D ;D
jp

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Cassie and congrats on ordering a Kindle, you will not regret it. The Kindle is an awesome device. Glad you joined us, make yourself at home.

Linda

1 - 14 of 14 Posts