Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Big Dee,
I live in Coastal Georgia. I'm loving my Kindle 2.  I've had it since March 1st and have already read 15 books.  I just can't put it down.  LOL...I'm looking forward to learning and sharing info on this board.

Talk at ya later...

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, BigDee! Have you been to The Book Corner? Inside you will find threads on Bargain Books and even Free Books. In the Accessories area, you will find ideas for glamming up you Kindle if you are interested in that. Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
4 Posts
BigDee said:
I'm Big Dee,
I live in Coastal Georgia. I'm loving my Kindle 2. I've had it since March 1st and have already read 15 books. I just can't put it down. LOL...I'm looking forward to learning and sharing info on this board.

Talk at ya later...
welcome big dee! i am from georgia also and loving my kindle 2 more and more each day!:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Big Dee!

We're so glad you are here, and WOW, liking that Kindle, or what?  15 books and counting  ;D  What have you read and loved?

One day I want to explore the Georgia coast and visit Savannah, Jeckyll Island, and is it Cumberland where JFK Jr. got married?  I would love to see that chapel.  Are you anywhere close to any of those?

I look forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome, Big Dee!  It's good to see another Georgia member.  I'm in Atlanta.

This message board is full of friendly and helpful people.  I bet you'll enjoy it here! 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts