Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to Christmas, when I would normally check my author ranking on Amazon, my rank would fall somewhere between #50,000 and #20,000. The top line on the graph (right hand side) always read #20,000. Then, one day, my rank rose above #20,000. Lo and behold, that top line "switched" from #20,000 to #10,000 (I was real excited about that change - lol).

Since then, I've been wondering what other numbers I'd see as a person's rankings rose up the scale. Well, two days ago I found out. It's that single digit: NUMBER ONE!!! I don't know why I find this so surprising... or amusing. It is the logical and mathematical solution to any graph. But, for some strange reason, it never occurred to me that I'd see a plain ole number one at the top.

Has anyone else been surprised by this "strange phenomenon"?

...I wonder who's at the top...

BTW, sorry for the size. I don't know how to rescale the pix.

UPDATED:
Thanks "Intinst" for the help. That looks SO much better.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
ChristopherDavidPetersen said:
BTW, sorry for the size. I don't know how to rescale the pix.
Just answering your statement on changing image sizes: You add a space and the word width with a number for the size just after the first img. I used 500 for this one. (Had to change the brackets so the code would display)

{img width=500}
{img width=500}http://christopherdavidpetersen.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/number-one.jpg[/img]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts