Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm afraid to announce it's back over on Amazon, the last time it came up everyone coming back crashed it.  I figure this time I'll let them find it out one at a time. :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pidgeon92 said:
No, the servers went down.
Oh okay. They must have just come up then. Thanks. Well it looks like a good time to do some more reading and then check back in later. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Snapcat said:
Geez. This is the first I've been able to get on in two days. I hope it stays up!
I known what you mean, my Internet at home when down friday and didn't come back on until sat. night.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Home Again!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Hello?  Hello? ... testing ... testing 1,2 ... 1,2... are we back?  Thank goodness. Almost went into withdrawal shock.  Don't be doing that to us.  Whoosh.  Almost had to go over to the Amazon board for a fix...  :'(

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I already had the shakes and the cold sweats were just starting.  I'm so glad everybody is back.  I don't think I could have taken any more of the withdrawal symptoms!

I miss you all

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Sigh!  We are a sad, sad bunch. :)

Ann

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
FearNot said:
Hello? Hello? ... testing ... testing 1,2 ... 1,2... are we back? Thank goodness. Almost went into withdrawal shock. Don't be doing that to us. Whoosh. Almost had to go over to the Amazon board for a fix... :'(
A few of us did... :D

L

·
Registered
776 Posts
I was going to try and cut back on my Kindleboard time - but being forced to go without it only proved to me how much I really need it. 

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Whew! I almost didn't know what to do with myself there. Like I'm actually supposed to work ALL day at work?! I did go over to Amazon for a little fix, and remembered exactly why I left there in the first place! I missed you all!

·
Registered
433 Posts
This proves that we are kindred er Kindled spirits. It was a lonely lonely world without kindleboards. Low...I searched the internets and could not get a proper Kindle fix.

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
The scary thing is the board's only been back for a little over an hour and we're already well over 100 posts for today. . .at least that's so if I am reading the stats right. . .

Ann

1 - 20 of 36 Posts