Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just making my first post,  have been a lurker here for a while i am from Mississippi.  This is a interesting site.  I think i am going to stay with my K1 I got it in December.  I am looking at covers cant make my mind up between M-edge, Strangedog, or Oberon  but leaning towards strange dog old world map or canvas and deer.

see you all later seadogg31

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Seadogg!
I have an Oberon cover, which I love and a Strangedog cover, canvas and deer that is also nice, so good choices. The only thing about Strangedog is it takes realy good timing to get one. He only makes a few at a time, in what ever material strikes his fancy. I have been trying to get a world map for about a month now, with no luck. Oberon makes their covers when you order, so no problem getting one of them.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello seadogg and welcome to the boards! Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom! If you figure out a way to snag one of those Strangedog covers please let me in on the secret.. I have been trying for months! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.