Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Hey, Lintqueen!

Welcome again to Kindleboards!  Took a quick look at your site!

We have a 2002 MINI Cooper S; we've driven it cross country, VA to California and back twice.  Great car, love it!  (We also have an original Mini, that's a whole different story!)

Be sure to check out the Book Corner, we have book clubs beginning this week (Outlander, we've started reading, questions to discuss on Monday!)  and Accessories for your Kindle!

Betsy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
We have a 2002 MINI Cooper S; we've driven it cross country, VA to California and back twice. Great car, love it! (We also have an original Mini, that's a whole different story!)
Hooray! Another MINI owner! (And you sew too!... hmmm... what else have we in common, I wonder?)

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
lintqueen said:
Hooray! Another MINI owner! (And you sew too!... hmmm... what else have we in common, I wonder?)
Kindles ;D

Betsy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Lintqueen - have fun reading the wee kindle - and please continue posting!  Going to check out your website now.

I can identify with the name problem - my name is actually Dona - pronounced DOOOOOONA - NOT DONNNNNNNNA - you are given dispensation the first few times, after that I totally ignore you.  Don't have a problem where I am in Mexico as donas are donuts and I clarify my name as being the same as pan dulce (sweet bread) and I am muy dulce (very sweet)  ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.