Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.  I have had my Kindle a month now and am LOVING IT!  I am not a person who wants a lot of things but when I saw the Kindle on Amazon I just had to have it!  I dont know where I have been the past year, I had never heard of this thing before.  It was love at first sight  :-*  My fiance thought I was crazy but said he would buy it for me as an early Christmas present.  I just had to get the 1 day shipping, didn't everyone?  When it arrived I had already purchased 3 books and had them waiting and ready for me!  I even got my fiance sucked in and loving it!  He always wonders when I'm going to bed so he can come in and take it off my night stand :) I just love the fact that I can have all these books and it doesnt take up any more space in my small house! 

~ Monica - a very happy Kindle owner!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yes Monica - you must!  That way you can snuggle up together to Kindle away the evening.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to get my hubby one for Christmas too.  At first he kept saying he thought it was a dumb idea, but he is becoming more and more intrigued as the days go on (I've only had mine since Friday).

Welcome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
He hem. *Clears throat* Hello Monica! As KindleBoards latest and greatest cheerleader/mod, it is my sworn and sacred duty to welcome all fresh meat members. So. Welcome!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone but I dont know,  I kinda like having the upper hand right now.  I may reconsider if he's taking time away from my reading.  If he's smart he might try that.  Oops, if he ever gets on here I hope he doesn't read this! If he does - Hi Honey,  I love you!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Monica, welcome!

In a very bizarre and weird twist, my husband does not like the Kindle. In fact, he's sort of nasty about it. If I find an interesting newspaper article (or something else) for him to read, he always hits the next page button or something else and starts complaining about the poor ergonomic design. He doesn't like the screen, he doesn't like the font. Fine, I say, go read on your iPhone. LOL.

L

·
Registered
146 Posts
Leslie said:
Hi Monica, welcome!

In a very bizarre and weird twist, my husband does not like the Kindle. In fact, he's sort of nasty about it. If I find an interesting newspaper article (or something else) for him to read, he always hits the next page button or something else and starts complaining about the poor ergonomic design. He doesn't like the screen, he doesn't like the font. Fine, I say, go read on your iPhone. LOL.

L
*Desires.. iPhone...sob.*

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hi mydreamywish. So glad you are happy with Kindle. I agree, my house is small also and the books are over-running the place. It will be nice to clear off my 2 huge book cases with only the ones I want to keep, give the rest away, and free up lots of space for other things. Mine isn't here yet, should be here in 3 more days...oh the wait. Even though I don't Kindle yet, I feel like I already know how to work it. This group is great that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.