Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the Amazon boards a lot. I am glad to find this group. I see some names I know from the Amazon Kinldle board. I have had my Kindle since July. I am a nanny and I live in Astoria(Queens) New York.

Anne

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, Nanny Reader! Welcome to our little sandbox. Somebody with your skills is sure to be able to keep most of us unruly children in line.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi quickfics: Nanny reader I like that. I should change my name to Nanny reader. Unruly children I  was hoping I left the unruly children back on the Amazon Kindle thead LOL. ;) Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Anne, Welcome! Glad to have you here. I remember you from Amazon. The kids you nanny for give you Amazon gift cards for Christmas, right?

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Anne,
I also remember you from Amazon. I've had my Kindle a couple of months and love it like everyone else. She is my new BF.  ;)

Welcome & happy Kindling!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Linda: It is nice to find you here.  I agree my Kindle is my new best friend ;D

Anne

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi L: I remember you too. Yes the little girl I take care of does give me gift cards for Christmas. I am glad you are here too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts