Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad to have found this board, thanks to Leslie.  I've had my Kindle since the end of July and truly love it.  I've always been an avid reader, but find that with the Kindle I read even more.  And, between the free samples and free books I've had the opportunity to fall in love with authors that I may have never heard of otherwise.  What a wonderful device.  I can't imagine life without it now.

I've been following the Amazon discussions, but mostly as a lurker.  Guess I'm a little shy.  You may have seen a post or two where I saw a free book and thought I'd deliver the exciting news, but invariably it was old news by the time I posted. :D  My Amazon postings were under my real name - Kathy Tompkins.  Anyway, I've really learned a lot by reading your posts and have almost begun to feel like I know some of you.  Thank you.  I look forward to interacting even more here...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Kathy, welcome! Glad to have you here!

I hope this forum is friendly and welcoming and everyone feels comfortable enough to post! Certainly I am a blabbermouth at Amazon (and probably will be here too, LOL) but I hope we can get some good conversations and good discussions going.

I'd certainly like to do more...like discuss book recommendations and so on...than just answer the same questions over and over!  ;D

Leslie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Leslie.

You have been a wealth of information for me, so you can "blabber" as much as you want!  ;D  Hopefully one of these days I'll have something worth sharing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts