Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member stopping in back here under the instructions of Betsy to introduce myself.

My wife and I got our Kindles back in February Found out about this place and gave it a look. This is sooooo much nicer than the Amazon forums. Cool atmosphere. I think it is going to be fun.  ;)
 
G

·
Hi.  I'm not "Everyone" or "Legion," but I'm going to assume that your greeting was sent in my general direction.

Well Come!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
Hi. I'm not "Everyone" or "Legion," but I'm going to assume that your greeting was sent in my general direction.

Well Come!
Of course it was sent in your general direction, Jim. Anyone with a name like "Bacardi Jim" has my immediate attention. :)

"Ran into a chum with a bottle of rum
And we wound up drinkin all night"

LuckyRainbow said:
...Great to see another Parrot Head.
Yep. Every album, every book and 17 concerts probably qualifies me as a bona fide Parrot Head. ;D
 
G

·
Pay no attention to the girl behind the Rainbow. She has kaleidoscope eyes and crappy taste in music. (Won't go see AC/DC with me.)

And, she adores The Carpenters!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Pay no attention to the girl behind the Rainbow. She has kaleidoscope eyes and crappy taste in music. (Won't go see AC/DC with me.)

And, she adores The Carpenters!
Hey... I thought I asked you not to pick on my friend LR... :mad:
I adore the Carpenters, too!! :p
lol

Welcome again MikeD!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all. :)

Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Welcome MikeD, nice to have you here. I too an a Parrot Head. ;) Where are you from?

Linda
New Orleans originally. Now Levelland, Tx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,465 Posts
Hey Mike; a two-kindle family and a Parrot Head to boot...my two best friends are "Marge & Rita" WELCOME! Welcome, Wellllllllcome. to Kindle-itis-ville.
 
G

·
Bacardi Jim said:
Pay no attention to the girl behind the Rainbow. She has kaleidoscope eyes and crappy taste in music. (Won't go see AC/DC with me.)
What he neglects to tell you is that we are going to see TransSiberian Orchestra the day after Christmas. Can't see spending that much money on concerts within 1 month of each other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
What he neglects to tell you is that we are going to see TransSiberian Orchestra the day after Christmas. Can't see spending that much money on concerts within 1 month of each other.
OMG... that is so cool!! and I think a much better concert selection!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Hi MikeD...Welcome Aboard,

I thought I welcomed you before but I don't see it here...
so an official greeting goes out to you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Hey, MikeD!

Glad you made it over to introduce yourself!

Sounds like you've got more in common with folks here than just a Kindle!

Let's start the margaritas!

Betsy
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top