Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone here on the boards.  I have been lurking for the last few days while doing research on which kindle to buy the K2 or the DX .  I figured it was about time I jumped in and said thanks for all the great information. 

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Fuzzy. Glad to have you here. Let us know what you decide on your Kindle purchase. No matter which one you get, I am sure you'll love it!

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Fuzzy! Glad you found us, do let us know about your Kindle.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Fuzzy, welcome.  Glad you found some helpful information here. 
Can't wait to hear what you decide.
deb

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your warm welcome.  I decided to get the K2 since I wanted the option to throw it in my purse.  It was a hard decision..I originally pre-ordered the DX and then canceled it and ordered the K2 after waffling back and for a day.  I also purchased the amazon cover just to have something as soon as I get it to protect it.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Fuzzy - nice to have you join us and out of lurkdom.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy KB

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi everyone,

Thank you all again for the welcome..it's so much fun here passing the time while I wait for my K2 to get here. 

I checked when I got home from work yesterday and I was thrilled that it shipped out a day early.  Not only that but it's expected to be here on Thur the 11th...Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited I can't stand it.  I thought it would take at least a week to get here since the DTB's I ordered had shipped before I even ordered my K2 and I still don't have them..they are expected tomorrow as well.  The books shipped regular mail and the kindle is coming from UPS. 

Don't know if I will be able to make it through the work day tomorrow without driving the person who accepts UPS shipments up a wall...lol

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Kindlewatch, Kindlewatch.  fuzzykno, how exciting for you.  Be sure to tell us what you think after you play with it for a bit. 
deb

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts