Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a recent Kindle owner-I got one of the first "backordered" Kindles(2) in Feb. and I have to say it was worth the 2 month wait!
I'm sort of new here in that I've never posted before tonight but I joined last week and have been "lurking".Tonight I have a question. Does anyone use their Kindle to access this site and do you have trouble loging in? I have no problem w/login on my computer but when I try to use my kindle to access the site I get an incorrect password or an error message. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Jeannine and welcome to KB. Glad to have you come out of lurkdom! I don't use the whispernet on my Kindle for anything but downloading books. I am too impatient to wait on the Kindle to access anything on the web.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Welcome Jeannine!

Congrats on the Kindle!

I think we have members who logon with their Kindle, and I know there's a mobile version of the site...Maybe Harvey can help with this one, or one of our other members!

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Jeannine! Glad you found KindleBoards!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi - Glad you came out of lurkdom to join us.  I cannot answer your question either, but someone will pop up and answer it I am sure.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards! Yep, I've tried to log in from my kindle, but it doesn't work. you can read posts, but thats about it. I even tried to register for the fall semester through my kindle, but it wouldn't let me log in there either

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.