Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! PJ Hoover here. I'm a MG turned YA author and brand new here to the boards. As for why Star Trek? Aside from the fact that it is awesome, the Enterprise went everywhere, so no matter the subject material for my writing, I can make a Star Trek reference for it perfectly.

What a fantastic community!

(and I freely admit I way overuse the exclamation point in my emails, blogging, and posts, but not in my writing.)

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Glad you beamed in !!

Now tell the truth.....Aren't you one of the folks who bought a Kindle because is looks and feels like a Trek device !?? Ha !  Me Too !

Have fun trekking through the KB and Good Luck with your voyages !  "Make it So..."

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everyone, for the awesome welcome!

NapCat, totally! And I went to a Comic Con recently and realized lots of Comic Con people think the same way :)

Thanks, Rhonda! Go, ABLA! I've been really happy with the agency and all the ebook publishing stuff they're doing.

Hey Shana and Sarah, very cool! So do you agree that the best Star Trek episode is Who Mourns For Adonis?

Thanks Valmore and JHerrick and Herocious and Daniel! I appreciate the good wishes for SOLSTICE!

Hi SC! Thanks for reading the post recently! I just had a bunch I wanted to get off my mind, so I dumped it out into the wonderful world which is the internet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.