Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just introducing myself--I don't have a Kindle yet, but it's due to arrive 2/25, and I can hardly sit still!  I hemmed and hawed about it since August (no Whispernet in AK--didn't seem like a good deal), then realized if I bought one I could use Whispernet in all the places I go to vacation (ie WARM), so ordered on 12/28.  I've been hoping it would get her before March 6th (going to HA), and then POOF! suddenly I'm getting a K2 and it's going to be here soon!  Can't wait!

In the meantime, I simply lurk on the boards here and on amazon, learning what I can and laughing hard. :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, AK! Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hello,
I am in AK too ;D    did you see Whispernet is shown in AK now?  Juneau, Anchorage. I am in Southeast.  I am enjoying my Kindle lots. My familly of readers decided we needed two so K2 is coming in March. welcome and enjoy the days are getting longer.
Sylvia

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi AK - glad to have you here, you do know you don't need whispernet ?  I don't have it where I am and can spend my money just fine.  You will love your kindle!  UPS is sure going to be busy in a few days  ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts