Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!  I just got my new to me Kindle 1 on Thursday and haven't been able put him down.  How I read books before I got Kaysen Desoto I'll never know!  So, I am also new to Kindle boards but I want to meet people and see who else out there is proud to be a dork!  ;D  Just sayin hey!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, KD! Hello from another Arkansan! KindleKay is from here as well. Have you been to our Book Corner? Lots of information on good reads including Bargain Books and even Free Books. There are also books Recommended by our Members. And when you have enough books for a while, check out the Accessories area for idea on glamming up your Kindle! Glad you found us!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome from your upstairs neighbor in MO :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
intinst said:
Greetings and Welcome, KD! Hello from another Arkansan! KindleKay is from here as well. Have you been to our Book Corner? Lots of information on good reads including Bargain Books and even Free Books. There are also books Recommended by our Members. And when you have enough books for a while, check out the Accessories area for idea on glamming up your Kindle! Glad you found us!
Yeah I work with KindleKay! She is who got me started on the boards...and with a Kindle...and buying the accessories. She's the best!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
KD2709 said:
Yeah I work with KindleKay! She is who got me started on the boards...and with a Kindle...and buying the accessories. She's the best!
Great! KK is a favorite of mine, and she said she had a coworker she would try to get to KindleBoards, I guess she managed it!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I FOUND YOU KD!!!! 

Glad to have you on board....

KD has been hurting my eyes bringing her nekkid Kayen DeSoto to work; but I am happy to report to my fellow KBer's that her DecalGirl is now on the way.....

Oberon is next....  ::)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.