Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I found this board while trying to decide between the Kindle 2 and the DX.  After much debate I ordered the Kindle 2 yesterday and it should be delivered on Monday.

Just to let you know a little about myself, I am single, no kids, and I spend a lot of my free time either on the internet or in my easy chair with a book.  After my last vacation where I packed more books the clothes, I decided I needed an ebook reader to make things easier in the long run. 

I look forward to interacting with everyone.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Dankinia! Lots to learn and be excited about here. There's The Book Corner, with book klubs, books Recommended by our Members, additional sites for Book Lovers and many other discussions about books. Then there's the Book Bazaar where our member authors post about their books and you will also find Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Questions about using your Kindle? Check out Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting. Or just ask. Many Kindle enthusiasts here who just love to help, one of them is sure to know your answer or where to find it. Let's Talk Kindle is for discusions of everything in the Kindle world.
The Photo Gallery is for pictures of pets, vacation spots, yourself or most anything else.
Lastly, there is Accessories, everthing you want to know about personalizing you Kindle can be found her. Skins, covers, lights, bags and much, much, more.
Know you will love the Kindle, and hope you continue to enjoy KindleBoards!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome Dankinia from another Arizona Kindler.  You will learn a lot about kindles, books, accessories and a whole lot of what you wouldn't expect to learn here.  ENJOY

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Dankinia nice to have you here.  I have a friend getting ready for a month long vacation and she keeps resisting getting a kindle, guess she would rather lug a lot of books around.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcomes.  I spent tons of time on this site last night reading old threads.  lol I already have a list of accessories that I am considering so that my Kindle is dressed. 

1 - 8 of 8 Posts