Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Elaina and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brand new K2! I wanted to order a K1 around the Holidays, but with the K2 rumors circulating I bit my tongue and waited and now I'm so glad I did! I love to read and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Elaina! This is a good place to spend time while waiting you Kindle. Any questions, someone here can steer you right. Check out the accessories, Book Corner and Tips, Tricks and Trouble Shooting area for good advice in the meantime.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Elaina!  Welcome to the board.  It's a fun place to wait and learn about all the goodies for the Kindle.  I'm waiting for my first Kindle and in CA too.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Elaina - good to have you here - got as few other Disney lovers around here as well.  :mad:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the Board Elaina!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for your kind welcomes! I know I've been bombarding the board with lots of questions but you guys have been fantastic with helping me understand the Kindle! I'm sure once I actually have it in my hands [oooo the anticipation!] a lot of the confusion will go away! Thanks again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts