Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'allo!  I'm avoiding work (for school and for work) so I decided to post.  I'm a happy lurker for the most part--been lurking since December--though I am a member of the book klubs.  Currently in school to earn my master in library and information science and I work in a public library as a reference assistant.  I have no life to speak of as I spend all of my time reading, playing video games, watching anime, sleeping, and web surfing.  Every now and then I manage to squeeze in time for grown up stuff like work and my education, but who wants to do that all the time?  I found my way here because my sister dragged me kicking and screaming, but it hasn't been bad so far.  ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Azshadriel! Glad you were dragged our direction. . Hope you find any information you need. If you have a question, please ask! Someone will know the answer or where to go to get it.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi glad you are here and a part of the Book Klubs, aren't they fun?  AND glad to have you out of lurking, but you just gotta find some time to read  ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I read.  Trying to keep a running list of all the books I read this year.  I'm pushing 20 so far, a bit slow for me but I blame school on that, and I have several books that I want to read, but haven't gotten around to reading or I am still impatiently waiting for them to be published.  Just isn't enough time.  If only I was independently wealthy and didn't have to work.... :'(

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  Who's your sister?
deb

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Az,
I live in Charleston too. I currently live out in Younges Island/Meggett area, but I an in Charleston every day.
Welcome to the group.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts