Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

It's great to find this site and I'm already downloading free books, bargain books and getting tons of tips from Kindle users.  I have a K2 and am in LOVE with it!  Somehow in the past several years I've not been doing what I love to do - and that's reading!

April

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, April, from another West Virginian.  Several others here have made the same statement that we have put aside reading for various reasons.  Kindle seems to be making it very easy to get back into the habit again.  And as you've discovered, there are so many recommendations for great books and great authors. 
Glad to have you here,
deb

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Deb!  Thanks for the welcome and I'm glad to be here, too.  I can't wait to read more posts and find out what everyone's reading!  -April

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome, April! I have found Feedbooks.com to be a great source for free books, especially old classics. I had already downloaded a bunch to my computer before I even got my Kindle so they were ready and waiting! :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Enablers enablers enablers LOL

April - it is nice to have you here.  Lots of reading on your kindle and on the boards, and in the meantime dressing up your new toy if you go to Accessories  :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts