Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donna here. A newly branded "Kindleholic" with a serious case of "1-clickitis." I have read the forums here from top to bottom and thanks to everyone's advice and comments, I have ordered a K2 (to be shipped 3/2) as well as an mEdge Executve leather cover in marbled red and the bookcase gelaskin. Waiting to see what Oberon and DecalGirl come out with when these launch. These are both on my future purchase list. I have a whole library of books to download to my Kindle when she arrives (still have to name her but want her in my hands first to see what comes to mind). I have been researching forever and decided to wait for the K2 before ordering. Thanks everyone for your time and sage advise. I am very happy to have found this group and appreciate all you have shared.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome, Donna!  Welcome to the epidemic that is 1-clickitis!

Just wait until your credit card bill is 5 pages long, with nothing but kindle books.  I keep expecting the credit card company to threaten to charge me for paper if I don't stop with the page after page of $0.01 - $4.00 purchases...

Seriously, these boards are a warm welcoming place.  Jump right in and join us :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Donna! There is room for another Kindleholic anytime!  glad to have you with us :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Donna!

Don't hurt yourself with the 1-clicks before your K2 even arrives.  I have turned off my 1-click feature - I need those extra 20 seconds to think through each instant gratification purchase to ensure I really "need" another book.  "AS IF!"

I look forward to reading your posts :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Donna, welcome! It doesn't sound like you need any help from the accessories crowd! LOL

L

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Donna.  Sounds like you're going to fit in nicely around here.
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Donna - nice to have you here - I just know you will love your kindle - of course we all say that don't we  :eek: but you will  ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. You will love your Kindle and probably be spending more money on accessories. They are hard to resist. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts