Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm a publicist with Entangled Publishing. I'm looking forward to getting to know the community over the coming months and sharing my enthusiasm for our upcoming titles. There are going to be some really great stories coming your way, and I'm excited to be a part of the Entangled team.

I also love to do a little graphic design work in my spare time. Having recognized a growing need for covers for e-publication (whether because authors are re-acquiring rights to older books or have simply decided to publish on their own) I'm working on starting a freelance design firm specifically to service the needs of authors.

Somewhere in there, I also find time for a wife, two kids, three dogs, and a cat.

Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB

Sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule.....glad there is time for the cat !!

Good Luck with all your projects

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I do have a lot going on right now. I didn't even mention my iOS gaming blog. I didn't want to get sent packing on my first post for conspiring with the enemy, but I see there's a blog for iDevices, so I guess it's ok :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts