Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone from a snowy Hell Michigan.  I bought my Kindle last Oct. I have not put it down. Told my husband it would save me money due to all the books I buy. He just laughs. I think I have. Found quite a few free books and new authors to read.He just called me. He is out of town on business in N. Carolina. He said he was listening to a talk radio show and they were talking about the Kindle for college students in North Carolina and talking about downloading all their textbooks on to it. He wanted to know who manufacturers the Kindle because we should buy stock into that company. Who does manufacture it?  Lynn

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, LW! Always room for another Kindle fanatic. Since you mentioned saving money on books, have you been to our The Book Corner area? We have threads on Bargain Books and Free Books there. There is also a thread on books Recommended by our Members. We also have an Accessories area where you can learn all about dressing your Kindle in the latest fashions. ;) Good info there on lights, bags and other items as well. Glad you found us!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Lynn, glad to have you join us here. Make yourself at home. Be sure and check out The Book Corner and Accessories.  :) BTW we're having an Easter Egg Hunt for Amazon Gift Cards if you like to hunt eggs!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Lynn - nice to have you here, betcha you did save a bundle on books during your yucky winter  ;D

Amazon is the purveyor of the kindle books and I'd love to have some stock in that as well.  :eek:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I spent a few summers in Hell. My grandfather had a cottage there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there --

when I moved from Germany to the U.S in 1995, I first lived in Troy, Michigan for 4 years. I now live in Utah and although our winter can be cruel, I do NOT miss the Michigan season. Hope spring will be there, soon!

Rebecca~

And since you are such an avid kindle user, I shamelessly point you into my (book's) direction. Just in case you enjoy romantic suspense. My heroine, Mia, is from Michigan, too :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards.  Glad you're enjoying your K. 

1 - 13 of 13 Posts