Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

First... thanks to Ed for suggesting this board!!

I peeked around for a bit and so now... here it is... I'm Trish Lamoree and I'm the author of Painting the Roses Red, a paranormal romance on Kindle. I live in Las Vegas with my loving husband, great brother and my sweet adorable little girl (2 yrs old). I like to write a little dark and a lot unpredictable.

I've written for my own pleasure, in the deep, dark caves of my computer hard drives since high school. I got a poetry scholarship from a poem that was published in our high school literary magazine. My parents were both high school teachers (one history/government, the other special ed/english). I've only recently come out of the closet with my writing and published.

I'm currently working on a horror/psych thriller because after writing the romance, I needed to go the other way. I write and promote around my daughter's naps and husband's school break schedule. Ah heck, I can write 78,000 in a book that flows and twists, but ask me to write about me and I kinda flake, so I'm ending it here before I start babbling... Hi all... nice to meet you,

Sincerely,
Trish Lamoree ( Painting the Roses Red )

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I saw your post with the book link. I love paranormal romances and have sampled the book. It looks good. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi!!
Welcome to KB, there are a few of us from Vegas here........ :) Your book sounds interesting, I will get the sample.
Hope you enjoy the boards as much as I do!
kjn33

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You folks have made me feel very welcome... I'm excited to be here.  Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who gets a sample.  I love that about Kindle because if a book doesn't catch you by the third chapter, you shouldn't be stuck with it.  It may still be a good book, but not your style, and you can get a feel for that by the end of the sample.  Happy Reading and I appreciate the sample downloads.  You are great!

Do some of our Las Vegas members ever hook up?

Trish

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Trish - Nice to have you here.  I would just imagine that if someone started it y'all could have a get together.  Who knows you might get some non-Vegas folks there, just cause it's Vegas.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Both the text link and the picture link in your signature work for taking you to the Amazon page.
Since I enjoyed the book, I wanted to make sure others had the opportunity as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts