Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kindle peeps!
My name is Lucie Simone and I'm a proud Chick Lit author with two books available for Kindle now and another coming in a few weeks. I live in Los Angeles and I'm also a yoga teacher. My favorite author is the one and only Marian Keyes. I love reading Chick Lit (obviously), but I also enjoy historical fiction and occasionally science fiction.

Ciao!
Lucie

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and the Best of Luck with your books

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello all and thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to interacting with you all on KB!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Lucy, welcome! I lived in Los Angeles for some time. I miss it quite a bit.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IndiaLeeBooks said:
Hey Lucy, welcome! I lived in Los Angeles for some time. I miss it quite a bit.
I love living in Los Angeles. I've been here almost 17 years!

·
Registered
125 Posts
LucieSimone said:
I love living in Los Angeles. I've been here almost 17 years!
I was only there for two years and visit every other month for work and I swear every time I return, I just look better - LOL. It's all that sunshine... I think I'll probably go back and try to do some writing there when I can. Who knows how my writing will be affected? I want to find out.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IndiaLeeBooks said:
I was only there for two years and visit every other month for work and I swear every time I return, I just look better - LOL. It's all that sunshine... I think I'll probably go back and try to do some writing there when I can. Who knows how my writing will be affected? I want to find out.
Oh, you definitely should! Although, I don't know how well living in LA helps my writing. There are a lot of distractions in this town! LOL

·
Registered
876 Posts
LucieSimone said:
Hello Kindle peeps!
My name is Lucie Simone and I'm a proud Chick Lit author with two books available for Kindle now and another coming in a few weeks. I live in Los Angeles and I'm also a yoga teacher. My favorite author is the one and only Marian Keyes. I love reading Chick Lit (obviously), but I also enjoy historical fiction and occasionally science fiction.

Ciao!
Lucie
Buying Hollywood Ending right now, my kinda book. Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
LucieSimone said:
Hello Kindle peeps!

Ciao!
Lucie
I've read Hollywood Ending and it was great. Very engaging characters and I think Lucie perfectly captured the life of a single woman in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Steve Silkin said:
welcome!! i live in the west valley and work on miracle mile!! 8) wishing you much success with your books!!
Hi Steve!

Ouch! What a horrible commute!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ilyria_moon said:
Buying Hollywood Ending right now, my kinda book. Welcome aboard! :)
Wow! Thanks so much! I hope you enjpy it! :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts