Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading these board since I ordered my Kindle DX.  I have had a K1 since my friends chipped in and got it for my for my birthday last July.  I love, love love my Kindles. I haven't read a "real" book in almost a year.  I love reading these boards, especially the threads on the Oberon covers.  When I first saw them I wasn't sure that I like them; a bit to "fussy" for me, but the more I look at their site, the more I like the covers.  Now I think that I will even get a skin for Hercules, my DX.  You people are turning me into a monster!

I live in LA with my husband and two bichon frises, one of which is Henry, who is in the photo on left.  I have grown daughter who is married and expecting our first grandchild (a girl!) in October.  She is a doctor here in LA.  Our son lives in Portland, OR and is unmarried.  Anyone have someone for him??

I really enjoy these boards; thanks so much.

Nancy

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Welcome Nancy!
I'm sure our Portland Kindleboarders can come up with some ideas for your son! 
In any event, I'm here in OC, not too far.  Hope to see you on the boards often!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hello and Welcome Aboard, Nancy!

Let us know how you like your DX when it arrives. I also have K-1.

I am in N. Cali.

Sailor

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Nancy, I'm sure you'll find KindleBoards a very friendly place.  Oh, I have a 31 yo daughter but she's all the way in Chicago. ;D
jp

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Nancy! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there  Nancy:) Welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Nancy - get your son a kindle and then get him on kindleboards - nuf said LOL

Nice to have you here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts