Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've "lurked" here a few times, but I finally joined! Not for lack of interest, but lack of time. In addition to all my reading, I'm a business owner, mom, wife, pet owner, sister, etc. so I'm a little slow, but I'm here now!

I look forward to all the posts!

I haven't started a new book on my kindle as I now have too many to choose from, so I'm hopping around trying to decide what to read next.

I will say I've been fantasizing about my vacation at the end of June since this will be the first year I don't drag along a 25 pound bag of books - just my Kindle! I can't wait! ;D

Now, I'm having surgery in 2 weeks and I'll have 2 weeks of recovery at home - more kindle bliss! So, hopefully I'll finally have something to contribute. If only I can keep myself from buying more books...

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello heathbul and welcome out of lurkdom! Congrats on your very first post! Make sure you keep us posted on your upcoming surgery and recovery.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Heathbul! Always room for another Kindleholic. Lots of info and fun to be had here. Check out The Book Corner for ideas on what to read next. There are Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members. Then over in Let's Talk Kindle are the general discusions about all things Kindle. If your having problems after you check the FAQ, try Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting. If you don't find the answer or don't have time to look, just ask away, we love to help and there are many knowlegable people here. If you are looking to personalize your Kindle, try Accessories. Here you'll find posts about skins, covers, light and may other things to glam up your Kindle. Hope you continue to enjoy your Kindle and Kindleboards!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Heathbul!  I sincerely hope everything goes well with your upcoming surgery and recovery.  Your Kindle should be wonderful company during that time!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome healthbul, just be sure and put a chain around your kindle while you are in the hospital after your surgery,  those nurses are pretty shifty (just kidding just kidding - KB is full of nurses  ::) )  Do let us know how you are doing and what you decide to read first on your kindle.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards!! Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards.  I just moved from Southeast Nebraska 1 1/2 yrs ago....I didn't think I would ever say this but....I miss it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hi Heathbul -- I grew up in Western Nebraska.  Where are you from, if that is not too personal.  Welcome!
;D

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Heathbul!  Congratulations on your first post and on your Kindle!  I love the fact that, for the first time, I won't run out of books on a trip.  And I had knee surgery in November, and not only was the Kindle great for passing time, but the KindleBoards helped quite a bit, too!

Be sure to keep us posted!

Betsy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts