Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this board by surfing the Web while I am a waiting my Kindle Delivery.(should be here on Wednesday)  Everyone on this board seems so friendly and helpful. I have already learned so much from just reading all of the posts. I cannot wait till I receive mine so I can join in on  the discussions.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards! You are more than welcomed to join our discussions before recieving you kindle, esp if you have question needed answering. You can even start klicking on books before the arrival on your kindle. Wanna catch the freebies before they change prices. (check to see if you kindle is already registered to your amazon account and then your are ready to start ordering.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
ferretluver said:
I stumbled upon this board by surfing the Web while I am a waiting my Kindle Delivery.(should be here on Wednesday) Everyone on this board seems so friendly and helpful. I have already learned so much from just reading all of the posts. I cannot wait till I receive mine so I can join in on the discussions.
Glad to see someone else here from NJ!! Northern or Southern??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts