Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My husband just recently saw someone with a Kindle and thought I may like one. I had seen it when the K2 came out but never really looked. I started looking and within a few days, my Kindle had arrived. I love it! I love the face I can be reading something on the Kindle and still read it on my iphone....the ability to sync between them is fantastic.

I am currently looking at an Oberon cover but trying to pick just one is proving to be a challenge.

I am a stay at home mom, a unapologetic librocubicularist...the K2 is my enabler in this. I have kids, birds and a dog in addition to my husband. I read just about anything although to look at my K2, I am into cheap romance (they were free....what can I say?)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Hi, and welcome from another NoVa resident!  There are quite a few of us here.

If you're already looking at Oberon covers, you'll find lots of opinions here on the best one, and the Kindleboards Enablers will do their best to make sure you buy AT LEAST one.  Not to mention a skin, a bag, a light, a reading pillow, and a fancy coffeemaker.

Looking at your avatar, I'd say you ought to visit the Grammar Pet Peeves thread too; we need a few more who care!  :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, ravenclawprefect!
Glad you found Kindleboards.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay here!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Kindle! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with cheap romance!!! ;)

Maureen

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ephany!! I didn't know you were over here. Glad to "see" a familiar name :) How can anyone NOT love their Kindle??

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts