Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.  This is Melissa from Ohio.  I discovered these boards last week when I started researching the Kindle 2. 

I have a Kindle 1 (which I love) and a Kindle 2 on pre-order.  I'm still debating canceling the pre-order, though.  I do like my gadgets and I want a Kindle 2.  But, functionally, the Kindle 2 doesn't do anything new that I must have.  Decisions... decisions...

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Welcome. . .you always have 30 days to return it. . . . . . <evil grin>

Ann

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  Good luck with your decision. 

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome to KB! I ordered a K 2 on 02/09/09, canceled the same day, reordered on 02/12/09 and am excited about my order. I sold my K Klassic and she will be shipped to a nice new owner the day after I receive my new Kindle. It is a tough decision. I wanted one just because and I rarely treat myself so I ordered. Everyone's situation is different so I think it is a persoanl decision that only you can make.

Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong either way.  :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome.  I look forward to many more enjoyable years with my Kindle (whether that be v1, v2, v3, etc.).

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Melissa - it's nice to have another already in hand kindle owner.  Don't worry, you can sell your K1 or return your K2, you will find all kinds of opinions n this board, so enjoy worrying and decision making.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Melissa from Ohio, I am Angela from Texas! Welcome to KindleBoards. I have an original Kindle as well. As much as I would love to have the newest, I can't justify owning two Kindles and the one I have is working great for me. My DD is getting a K2 for her birthday, so I will at least get to play with hers! :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Melissa,

Welcome to Kindleboards. I'm from Ohio also! I'm in between Cleveland and Akron.

This is a great board but very addictive :)

Most days I end up reading more posts on here that I read my Kindle.

I've had my Kindle since the middle of December 2008 and at it's working great! I have too much invested in my Kindle to upgrade right now.

But I am looking forward to next week when so many people are getting theirs. It should be an exciting week on here. I'm also anxious to read posts from people that currently own a K1 and how they really compare.

My sister is getting one on the 25th so I'll at least be able see one.

Again welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on here :)

Lynn M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts