Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought since I did the 25 random facts about myself I'd pop in here and say hi.........HI.......

I have been lurking for about a month and finally my hubby told me stop drooling and just get the thing ( he's not into gagets).SOoooo
I got a good deal on Ebay and here I am. Now for the short wait and the fun begins and hubby will be telling me to get my nose out of that thing. HEHEHE I can hardly wait.

Dalene

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Come on in, the Kindleing is fine.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I see you like J.D. Robb. I'm a huge fan of Nora Roberts' books. You will love your Kindle. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
  Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors. Right now I'm reading her Sign of Seven Trilogy. I can't wait to get it on Kindle. I can feel an other addiction coming. Knitting, quilting, playing dulcimer now Kindle. When will I ever find the time to go to work. * sigh *

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Dalene

·
Registered
224 Posts
Velcome Dalene

·
Registered
869 Posts
Dalene -

Welcome aboard!  You have some cool hobbies - dulcimers are sweet instruments.

Have fun and let us know when your Kindle arrives!

Marci

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Dalene!  Another one from PA - seems as if someone was complaining that no PAs were KB members - WOW

A Quilter - wait till Betsy gets a hold of you! and a knitter! - got a few of those here as well.

Nice to have you here - Happy Reading!~

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Dalene said:
Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors. Right now I'm reading her Sign of Seven Trilogy. I can't wait to get it on Kindle. I can feel an other addiction coming. Knitting, quilting, playing dulcimer now Kindle. When will I ever find the time to go to work. * sigh *

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Dalene
You play the dulcimer? Cool.

Welcome aboard...nice to have you here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts