Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm BaBs im from San Antonio,TX im 23yrs old and im 5 months preggo with my 1st baby. A little boy he will be here in August! It seems like im at home more and more often nowadays and I found myself lurking on here a few times a day so I finally just joined and decided to introduce myself.

I did not have a K1 and I just got my kindle2 about 2weeks ago. My purple RoH is also on order (something I HAD TO HAVE after seeing all your oberons!) Im very un-tech savvy and kindle newbie so im sure i'll be asking a million questions so please be patient and bear with me :eek:))

Looking forward to talking to you all on here!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome! Always room for more Texans!

We're all here for ya if you have any questions about stuff and will do our best to help you out!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Babs! We love un-techs and Kindle newbies with a million questions because we were also new at one time. Somthing you want to know, ask. Someone here will know the answer or where to find it. Check out Tips, tricks and Troubleshooting for information, as well. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan!
I'm glad that you decided to join after lurking for a while.  That's probably how most of us ended up here.  I think the neatest thing I have gotten from this board is all the great book recommendations.  I have tried and enjoyed many new authors thanks to Kindleboards.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the baby!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome BaBs and congrats on the baby boy! :) Happy to hear your kindle is accessorized. Check out The Book Corner for free and bargain books and book klubs. You will love your Oberon cover, they are definitely a work of art.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi BaBs - glad you came out of lurkdom.  Congrats on the boy, we will all be waiting to hear all about him and pictures for sure!  Lots of good book recommendations as well, and questions? will be answered with grace.  We love newbies and tech challenged folks - hope so for I am one  :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts