Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i'd have been writing this last January the title would have said 'Hi from New Zealand'. Yup, we say 'Hi' along with G'day.  :)

Anyway, now in Southern California. I enjoy this game of life thing and love reading as much as possible about any genre. Although, I must admit to loving fantasy and science-fiction (Tolkien, Hamilton and Banks rank as some of my favorites).

Hope to have many chats and discussions with as many people as possible.

David

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I must admit to loving the weather over here. I like being able to wake up for two days in a row to sunshine :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the fact that friendship is contagious. Unlike small-pox, i'm not a fan of that contagion at all! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
D_Gwelsh said:
I like the fact that friendship is contagious. Unlike small-pox, i'm not a fan of that contagion at all! :)
Wouldn't be great if it was? Mind you, I'm from an area in the UK where smiling and saying hello to strangers is not generally done. Was in Italy last week, and people were smiling and saying hello, which in turn made me do so, and so on... so maybe friendliness is contagious?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heh, I know exactly what you mean. Still, this actually feels like a genuinely interesting and friendly place. Makes a change let me tell you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome!  If you don't mind me asking, what part of southern California are you in?  I moved from there about a year ago.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB.....you will find lots of friendly folks here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts