Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I run a podcast called Role Playing Public Radio. My friend and I talk about role playing games and other nerdy things. I joined this message board because I've just self-published a book called Zombies of the World. It's a fictional guide to 20 different species of zombie plus their history and more. You can read about the book on its dedicated website

Anyway, Kindle Boards looks like a great community and I can't wait to dive into it! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Just figuring out how I want the signature to look right now :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome!
Hooray for table top gaming!
May I take this opportunity to boast that I bought the basic D&D boxed edition from Gary Gygax himself in 1977!
And zombies rock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will second that horray :D

I saw Gygax at Gencon a few times before he passed away. I wish I had said something to him about how much fun he had brought into my life. Oh well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ross Payton said:
I will second that horray :D

I saw Gygax at Gencon a few times before he passed away. I wish I had said something to him about how much fun he had brought into my life. Oh well.
Yeah, I was bummed when he left us, but the headline I saw cracked me up: Gary Gygax Misses Saving Throw
I think he would have liked that.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome and dive right in......lots of friendly folks here.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Awesome! Zombies! I was very close to buying a few of the zombie games at a local gamer store. Not much time right now but glad to know that others are still getting it on. ;) Good luck with the sales!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts