Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I teach 2nd grade which is interesting  :eek: at times, but lots of fun. I have had ereaders of various brands since the early 90's, right now I'm the proud owner of a Sony 700 and a Kindle 1 and am waiting for my soon to be loved Kindle 2  ;) .

My name is Laura, I really like this community.  It seems so helpful and positive.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Laura.  2nd grade is a good age.  They still think adults are pretty smart.  LOL.  I'm sure you will enjoy the boards.  We have a lot of fun here.
deb

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Laura!!

Thanks for joining our group!  Congratulations on your eReaders but especially, of course, on your K1 and pending K2!

Be sure to check out the Book Corner, we have free books, recommended books and book klubs!

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Laura! Glad to have you. The way it gets around here sometimes,we need someone experienced with 2nd graders. ;) Seriously, lots of info and camaraderie available at KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Laura - glad to have you here.  We have a niece who is a 2nd grade teacher -- you have all my respect and admiration.  WOW

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Laura.  I'm new to both these boards and the Kindle.  Anxiously awaiting my K2, lovingly named Diva Mimi, on 2/25!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome Laura!  You are brave.  I have a first grader and have a hard time just dealing with one much less 20 of them running around.  Kudos to you!  Have fun looking and posting on KB.  It's fun!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, you've made me feel so welcome here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts