Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my Kindle 2 and checked out this great board!  Lots of tips!  I can't wait to get my Kindle!

I live in Fernley (yes, there is an Amazon warehouse right down the street from me!) and work in Reno/Sparks, NV.

Looking forward to meeting other Kindle users and sharing stories!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, luckymomx4! My wifes favorite place in the U.S is the Reno-Lake Tahoe area. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi luckymom - so glad you have joined us - we will make the waiting much easier, we are such a calm and easy going group  ::)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome!  You'll get your books quicker than us because they have less distance to travel over Whispernet. ;D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jpmorgan49 said:
Welcome! You'll get your books quicker than us because they have less distance to travel over Whispernet. ;D
Well if it had shipped from the Fernley warehouse - I could have walked over and picked it up - but nope, Amazon chose to torture me and it's shipping from Kentucky! AAAHHH, I have to wait till Friday! :(

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and if you ever come to Reno/Tahoe - stop by and say Hi!

ps - yes - Go Wolfpack! :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Welcome Luckymomx4 and congrats on your Kindle! You will love it. Glad you are here. :) Check out The Book Corner for free and bargain books.
No! don't listen to her. I ended up with 13 pages of free books, but spend so much time on here I don't have time to read them.
Seriously though, Welcome I'm sure you're going to love your kindle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts