Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my first time and and I'm so glad to be a part!!!  I'm not the greatest of "techies" but I do love my Kindle and love to buy accessories for it!!!  Spend more time doing that than actually reading books!!!  LOL...Please bear with me as I learn how to do this posting business and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions!  Hope I'll get lots of answers!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Mooman98 you are in the right place to ask questions.  I have never been in a place where they are kind and gentle and HELPFUL no matter how many times the questions are asked.  I have been on here for a couple of months and still finding out things about KB so don't worry just enjoy.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
mooman98 said:
It's my first time and and I'm so glad to be a part!!! I'm not the greatest of "techies" but I do love my Kindle and love to buy accessories for it!!! Spend more time doing that than actually reading books!!! LOL...Please bear with me as I learn how to do this posting business and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions! Hope I'll get lots of answers!
Greetings and Welcome! Go ahead and ask your questions, people around here have lots of answers. Sometimes they even go together! ;) Seriously, the folks on this board are great about helping new people find their way with the Kindle. Come on in, the readings fine.

I

·
0 Posts
Kathy said:
Welcome. If you like to buy accessories this is the place to be. :D
Drat! That's what I was going to say. About 45% of all the posts on this forum are about accessories. Fifty percent is divided up between Hugh Jackman and Hibbing. The remaining 5% is about the Kindle and other fun stuff.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Vampyre said:
Drat! That's what I was going to say. About 45% of all the posts on this forum are about accessories. Fifty percent is divided up between Hugh Jackman and Hibbing. The remaining 5% is about the Kindle and other fun stuff.
Between the money I spend on the book referrals and accessories I think I might need to find a part time job. It will have to be one that I can sit and read at, do you think they have anything like that?

I

·
0 Posts
Kathy said:
Between the money I spend on the book referrals and accessories I think I might need to find a part time job. It will have to be one that I can sit and read at, do you think they have anything like that?
Yes, but I have it. I am at work now. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts