Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm really glad to see a Kindle community. I've been fascinated with the device ever since I first saw it and I'm glad that so many people are giving it a try.

I'm a voracious reader (I have 15 books on my nightstand alone!), so I love the idea of having all of your books on one device.

FYI, I write LGBT erotica and I just posted my first short story for the Kindle:

Amazon Link

Nice to meet you all!!

(And thanks for supporting us authors! Posting our work (for the world to see) can be very scary!!)

Nikii aka "Stephanie Rose :)

By the way: My free stories are on my website below.

www.StephanieRoseHeat.com

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, StephanieRose -

Welcome aboard!  Nice to have you here  :) 

Thank you for your links.  I checked the SS on Amazon, and noticed an error in the description.  A small yet important one, I think.

Looking forward to seeing you around here & reading your new books,

Marci

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marci said:
Hi, StephanieRose -

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here :)

Thank you for your links. I checked the SS on Amazon, and noticed an error in the description. A small yet important one, I think.

Looking forward to seeing you around here & reading your new books,

Marci
I type waaay too fast. Caught it, corrected it and waiting for it to go "live". Thanks!

I also switched to Smashwords for anyone who wants DRM-free ebooks! My website, http://www.StephanieRoseHeat.com has all the details!

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Welcome, Stephanie Rose, do you have a Kindle?

Betsy
Not yet, but I want one so bad!

I have 15 books on my nightstand alone (with tons more on my bookshelves and in boxes around the house), so having all of my books on a reader would be a godsend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.