Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Meri and I just found this board today! So I glad I did as I'm sooo late to the Kindle party, lol. I got my Kindle 1, "Mnemosyne" with the Oprah discount in November, but now I want the K2. So, there I was at Amazon looking around to find what the K1 was going for, should I try to sell, and I stumbled upon a post that pointed to these boards and I got hooked and registered right away. I'm kinda shy and sorta lurk a while before I join in on a board. But this one seems like fun. I hope to do more than lurk  :)

I read romances, techno-thrillers and the like, as well as mysteries... I hope to read more once Lost leaves TV for a few months tonight (fans know how time consuming that show can be, lol) and I need to read more from that Lost reading list.

I just want to thank you all for showing off your beautiful skins, covers, and bags. I want 'em all now!!! LOL Oberon, here I come!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Meri! I'm glad you found our friendly group, enjoy yourself. ;D ;D
jp

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, MaebeMeri!  Glad you found us!

Congrats on your Kindle!  Enjoy the K1 until you figure out how to get your K2!!!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure if you want to sell your K1, putting it on the Buy, Sell, Trade and Barter board will get you a buyer. Glad you joined. :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Meri!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Meri and welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Meri.  There are a lot of happy K1 owners here. 
Looking forward to more of your posts.
deb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts