Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just joined the site and thought I'd say hi.

I'll go ahead and mention that I'm an author with three published books, all of which have really cheap Kindle editions for $2.78 apiece, I believe. I write fantasy novels (and short stories) with a clean, Christian flavor, and I've gotten some really good reviews on Amazon so far. Here's my titles, if anyone is interested:

The Prophet of Rain: A novel about a boy who is called of God to defend his land against terrible danger, but he's not quite happy about it.

Beneath a Star-Blue Sky: A collection of 7 stories that are not quite long enough to be books in their own right, but not short either.

Cry for the Moon: My most recent book, and apparently the one which has generated the most attention and reviews. The story of a boy who grows up in a family of werewolves and has to run away to avoid being forced to become one himself. This one (I'm told) has actually made people laugh and cry both.

Anyway, check them out, or visit my webpage for free samples and book reviews and all that good stuff.

William Woodall
www.williamwoodall.org

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
hiya cowboy. . . .the Book Bazaar is kind of author central around here. . .though you are welcome to post anywhere, of course. . . .and there are a bunch of us in chat right now if you want to introduce yourself there. . . there's a link near the top of the board at the left. . .

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi cowboy - glad to have you here, be sure and post in the Book Bazaar as well, you will get a lot more exposure  ??? there for your books.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Hey, Cowboy!

Welcome to KindleBoards--enjoyed reading your intro and your book thread in the Book Bazaar!

Look forward to reading more of your posts, and sampling your books!

Betsy

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody.  This place really is addicting, isn't it?  I think I've spent at least two hours on here just since yesterday.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy William and welcome to KB! Some of my favorite authors are in the Christian Fiction genre. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts