Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Kindle and am anxiously awaiting my K2 as well.  I noticed today the ship date for me is expected to be 3/2.  I'm so tempted to pay extra shipping to have it early!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Y'all back at cha'
There are several from the Dallas read who are members of the KBs, I am a displaced Dallasite.

Glad to have you here - and know you will enjoy your kindle.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome, we are a friendly bunch, everyone is just distracted by the new shiny K2 announced yesterday.  Once the thrill wears off you will have lots of new friends. :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy slh92462! Can't have too many Texans around!!  :D Glad to have you here. I am in East Texas... Longview area.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
slh92462 said:
I'm new to Kindle and am anxiously awaiting my K2 as well. I noticed today the ship date for me is expected to be 3/2. I'm so tempted to pay extra shipping to have it early!
Oh, go for it! I upgraded to overnight and will have my new K on 2/25.

Meanwhile, welcome! Glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! While you are waiting for your K2, you can hang out with us if you like. We are all about supporting each other while waiting for the "blessed event" of delivery. (kindle that is)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  I ended up changing to next day so my e-baby will arrive on 2/25.  Now to pick a name...  ???

Gables Girl, I love your picture!  Where is that taken?  Mine is from the beach in Grand Bahama Island 10/2008. 

Angela, I'm an E. Texas alum too.  I moved to Edgewood when I was 15 and then to Dallas when I was about 19.  My son #1 lives in Wills Point and I have family all over the place out there.

Anxiously awaiting my due date 2/25

Slainte,
Stephanie

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
slh92462 said:
Angela, I'm an E. Texas alum too. I moved to Edgewood when I was 15 and then to Dallas when I was about 19. My son #1 lives in Wills Point and I have family all over the place out there.
Cool! I have only moved back to the area *officially* last March after being away for just over 30 years. My parents are in poor health and I moved back to help them. Spent almost 20 years in Houston area and the other 10 moving around the state with job transfers. It's good t be back, but the 20 years in Houston made it feel like home and 2 of my grandkids are still there.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome.  I am now waiting on my K2 after waiting on the original for almost 2 months.  I live in Dallas now, but grew up in Marshall in East Texas.  Lots of Texas people are here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome.  I am also a fellow Texan, been here since birth and don't plan on leaving.  Live in Irving but plan on relocating some where else in the metroplex.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
sheltiemom said:
Welcome. I am now waiting on my K2 after waiting on the original for almost 2 months. I live in Dallas now, but grew up in Marshall in East Texas. Lots of Texas people are here.
I grew up in Hallsville!! We were practically neighbors! :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome slh92462!

Looks like you've found your fellow Texan Kindlers already, and the rest of us are just as happy to have you here!

I've had my Kindle since Dec 2007, and cannot speak highly enough about it.  Now I also have a K2 on order, so we're waiting expectantly together  ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts