Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone!  My name is Meghann and I've been lurking for quite a while, but finally registered today.  I've been wanting a kindle and am saving up my pennies to buy my own.  I'm a stay at home mom to two little kids (2 and 4) and spend a good portion of my free time knitting.  I own a business writing and selling knitting patterns.  I have always loved reading, but find it hard to do with the kids running around, but I'm hoping with my kindle I can sneak in some more reading time!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there Meghann and a warm welcome to you!  You'll love the downright friendliness of this forum and there's even a knitting/crocheting thread in Not Quite Kindle section. 

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KCFoggin said:
Hi there Meghann and a warm welcome to you! You'll love the downright friendliness of this forum and there's even a knitting/crocheting thread in Not Quite Kindle section.
That's great, I'll have to go check it out!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Meghann- welcome to the wonderful world of kindle!  You will find lots of friends here, readers, moms, knitters, etc.  Be sure and keep us posted on your little ones and your knitting!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Meghann! Hope you find time to check out the book corner and tips and tricks sections as well. Lots of good information available her. Glad to have you with us and hope you can get a Kindle soon.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Meghann, welcome! Glad to have you here. You'll fit in well...we have knitters, moms, stay-at-home moms, avid readers and all sorts of other friendly folks.  Enjoy!

L

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome! I've definitely noticed quite a few knitters on KindleBoards.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. You'll love the knitting group here. My daughter is a stay at home mother as well. She got a Kindle for Christmas and loves it. I was also a stay at home mom for most of my children's lives. It is a hard job, but very rewarding.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome! 

1 - 12 of 12 Posts