Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So happy to be here! Received my Kindle just this week as a Christmas/birthday gift from dh. I'm sure I'll have many things to ask as soon as I get my feet wet.
My favorite reads are JD Robb, horror and medical thrillers.
I'm starting to accessorize too. It's sort of like having a grown up version of Barbie to dress up, but it's all good!  8)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
dianejerry said:
I'm starting to accessorize too. It's sort of like having a grown up version of Barbie to dress up, but it's all good! 8)
Oh yes, it is ALL GOOD! I also like to think of my Bella as a grown up version of Barbie even if some of the guys here just don't understand.
Welcome to the Kindlehood and we love fashion updates. :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
If you love kindle accessories this is the place for you...We are accessories (and One-click) enablers. lol Welcome to the kindleboards.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome! Make sure to check out (or stay away from) the accessories thread, lol!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome,  dianejerry!
Don't worry, the enablers here will have you completely informed as to what the seriously glammed out Kindle is wearing.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Dianejerry!  I'm reading Strangers in Death and am also a fan of JD Robb and medical thrillers.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards, dianejerry! It is great to have you join us and I am sure that you will find more than enough accessory suggestions around here! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys! Already got a B&W skin and and the basic black Amazon cover. Great "Eye Kindy" !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts