Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Deborah, mom to 6, wife to one.

I've had my K2 two weeks.  I am in love.  It saved me from a boring 24 hour weather related layover in Orlando it's third day in my possession.  Sadly, it also developed a wonky air bubble under the screen so I'm awaiting an exchange unit from Amazon.  Hopefully it will arrive at the same time as my skin and cover.  I'm still looking for a light.

In the meanwhile I'm reading up a storm.  It's so nice to be back to my favorite passion.

:)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Deborah! Glad you found KindleBoards. Be sure and check out the Book Corner for cheap and free reads and fellow members recomindations. The accessories area will help you to decide on how to glam up your Kindle if you so decide. Glad to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Deborah

sounds like you and Kindleboards will get along great, you already are accessorizing!

Let us know how the exchange works out.

Welcome!

Betsy

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Deborah!  I'd say I know you'll enjoy your Kindle, but you already are....
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Deborah - sorry to hear you had problems with your kindle,  but Amazon is pretty good about fixing problems  ;D  Nice to have you here!  I have the mighty bright lite and really do like it, but don't know how it will work with the K2 I have a K1  ;)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. Come on over to accessories and we will help you dress up your Kindle. Sorry to hear about the air bubble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts