1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Don't know. Just seeing red xs on all but the ones on the bottom right. Could be my internet. I'm having problems with my internet service, so I would wait until someone else looks at it. I was able to look at the slide show and the scenery is breathtaking.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
The two look great, where is the one with a Kindle.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Great hike with beautiful scenery.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Last summer I took my niece and nephew geocaching.  We were along the Mississippi River fairly close to a boat landing when my 8 year old nephew headed into some trees to find the cache.  He found it and emerged from the trees as proud as could be.  Then it dawned on me that these where the closest good sized trees to the boat landing and the boat landing didn't have a restroom/port-a-potty.  Zach must have been down on the ground looking for the cache, when he came out of the trees his pants where covered in poo.  He was so focused on getting that cache that he never noticed that someone had used that tree as their own little outhouse.  Of course the little furry dog went with him, yuck, all over her long fur.

Twenty minutes later, a bottle of water, a bunch of paper towels, and a package of wet wipes and they were allowed to get in the car (with the windows down).

and no... there are no cool photos like Harvey has

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.