·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Amazon, at least today (3/8/09) you can get:

His Majesty's Dragon (Kindle Edition)
by Naomi Novik

For no charge

I will attempt a link to it, no guarantees...

FWIW,
Eric

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Downloaded His Majesty's Dragon the first day it was available as a freebie, and ended up buying the next three books in the series; I'm currently working my way through number 4. Very well written, I've enjoyed them a lot!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Looks like a short one, so I started reading it tonight.  Nicely written, but I'm still waiting for some kind of story to start.  Getting a bit tired of what the dragon is eating. 

"Would you like one of my cows for your dinner?" said one dragon to the other.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This book is actually an excellent book. I'm skeptical when I see a free book, I assume it must be pretty bad. But I bought this one about four years ago in paperback and have since purchased the entire series. It's definitely worth a read, and not your typical dragon novel....Okay fine, I've only read two dragon novels so I can't be sure it's atypical, but it's definitely different than the other dragon novel I read. Or maybe that one was different.

Either way, it's good.  :)

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Love dragon books, too, and thanks for the other freebies, Leslie.  I'm going to merge this with the official Free Books sticky link so everyone can find them!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts