Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo-hoo.  My sales have been building slowly and steadily since launch in March.  I've done ZERO promotion-- just let the book speak for itself.  My sales have gone up each month and I'm happy to say that I've hit fifty already, even though the month isn't over yet....

I'm only on kindle (lazy I guess).

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
Congrats on the milestone!  :) Now go upload to B&N and SmashWords. Every extra sales outlet helps and it's really not much trouble. Creating the account and uploading the files (if you've already got the formats) will only take you an afternoon.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yahoo! Every milestone is awesome, so feel free to celebrate. I'll do a happy dance with you (I like to dance, but I'm not very good so this is fair warning). Really though, CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
NoraCarroll said:
Woo-hoo. My sales have been building slowly and steadily since launch in March. I've done ZERO promotion-- just let the book speak for itself. My sales have gone up each month and I'm happy to say that I've hit fifty already, even though the month isn't over yet....

I'm only on kindle (lazy I guess).
Congrats--and I agree with you. Sales will continue to grow steadily. The book(s) speak for themselves.

I've reached my own milestone--this month, one of my titles will hit 500 books sold in 1 month. Still not the 1,000 book club yet, but I'm getting there and you will, too! I've found that most promotion, with the exception of blogs and a few tweets here are there, are a waste of time and effort. Writing the next book is really the best form of promotion. :)

So enjoy your success and know that it will continue to creep up and up!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Congratulations, Nora! And that's some great reviews you've got there, too. Looking forward to hearing of your next milestone, which I'm sure won't be far off!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dara England said:
Congrats on the milestone! :) Now go upload to B&N and SmashWords. Every extra sales outlet helps and it's really not much trouble. Creating the account and uploading the files (if you've already got the formats) will only take you an afternoon.
THIS! PubIt is super easy to work with, I think. Oh, and a big, hearty CONGRATS! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts