Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Laura and I too am a book addict, happily NOT recovering, I keep reading....at night, in the afternoon, when nobody is watching...even in the mornings! I can't stop....I don't wanna stop!!!  :D
I've been looking around amazon's discussion boards for a while and kboards.com came up a lot, I got curious, as you might have guessed. I loved the vibe here, people are really nice and helpful, my kind of people,  ;D
Well I guess I just wanted to say hi and thanks for letting me join what looks like a very cool family.
Just so you know I'm still waiting on my Kindle....not so patiently...I want MONDAY to be here NOW NOW NOW!!!!
xoxo to all

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello all, thanks.
I'm reading a few threads on Book Corner (LOL) and now I'm gonna check the Book Klubs ... there's so much to do and so little time  :D
Where should I start?
Basically I just want to keep busy while my kindle arrives...and reading about it, talking about it and dreaming about it helps a bit...
thanks kindleboards

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike, I just realized you are a writer, just checked your Book Klub, hope I get my Kindle soon so I can join, unfortunately I have no money left (after buying kindle) so I can't afford any more DT books.
I'm having a blast, can't stop reading kindleboards......help?  ??? :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Laura, welcome! We have book clubs, authors, lots of things going on. This is a fun and friendly place. Glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Curious Laura!

The expectant Kindlers are almost ready to burst!

Wait until it arrives.  If you're a book addict now, and your experience with your K is like mine has been, your K will take your reading to a whole new level!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've already spent over $100 on books and I haven't been delivered yet!  When oh when will by e-baby arrive? 

Anxiously awaiting my e-baby delivery on 2/25

Slainte,
Stephanie
:eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I feel ya!!!!!! :'(
I have to get away from a computer otherwise I'll go nuts. I can't buy that many book cause I'm broke (bought 2 K2) so I'm downloading free ebooks and samples, and having my list for blogs and mags
I have it all ready but since I'm bored why not another one...... :eek:
It's dangerous........
Has anyone figured out how to make time go faster? ???

·
Registered
111 Posts
CuriousLaura said:
I feel ya!!!!!! :'(
I'm downloading free ebooks and samples
Be sure and share any secrets you come across on finding the free ebooks. I need all the help I can get!

Slainte,
Stephanie
;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts