Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm in south america on business and cursing the fedEx man... he has my kindle 2 and I cant wait for it...  national holiday here tomorrow, the equivalent of Memorial day i think... I really hope i get it today as its listed as only being about an hour or so away... sigh...

Really wanted a kindle1 but decided to hold off, glad i did as they announced the K2 about a week later...  actually looking forward to the trip home in a few weeks... that is if the Kindle ever shows up...

i think Giddy about sums it up...

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
woohoo "Ape" congratulations on your incoming!

Congratulations on your first post, welcome to Kindleboard!

Be sure to check out the Tips & Tricks and Let's Talk Kindle boards so you'll know everything there is to know about your new Kindle, and then check out the Book Corner to learn about new books, free books, bargain books and recommended books.  AND we have book klubs, new rounds starting soon though you can also join them in progress!

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, TA ! Glad you found us and I know you will love your Kindle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone...  still waiting on that dead ma... fedEx man...  currently gathering all my current ebook formats into one folder and decide if i want to try to convert them or what...  mostly eReader format, but a good portion are LIT.  wondering if any formatting is preserved when i convert them.    man i cant wait...  Look forward to many conversations with everyone... suppose ill get back to work for a bit...  :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imagine my surprise when the fedex man showed up 2 days before customer service said he would... 5 minutes out of the box... im so happy... copying over some content now... then going to spend some time down in the hotel resto... much nicer in person i must say..

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Tranquil Ape - you will find all the answers to any question you might have right here and if the question is not already answered, ask and it will be quickly answered.

Those holidays in South America can really be confusing, hope you will get home quickly and the Fed Ex man will have already been there.  Let us know  ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts