Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, don't really know what I'm doing but my 13 year old daughter came home from school and showed me...
...The technology age!!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
That is absolutely gorgeous, is that beads on the cover or what did you use? You are very talented and creative. You have a cover no one else will have.  :)

Linda

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really as talented as it looks!  Just purchased a journal at Barnes and Noble that would fit the kindle.  Removed all pages inside, glued felt to the inside, with an extra pad to cushion the screen, and velcro to keep the kindle in place.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
RB said:
Not really as talented as it looks! Just purchased a journal at Barnes and Noble that would fit the kindle. Removed all pages inside, glued felt to the inside, with an extra pad to cushion the screen, and velcro to keep the kindle in place.
Creative and beautiful!! I may have to give it a try. Thanks for posting photos. :)
Linda

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I have to say it's much easier than it looks...I'm very NOT crafty, and did the whole thing in an hour or so.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's very clever and creative! Looks great...nicely done!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very pretty cover!  I have been toying with the idea of making one for myself.  I hope that if I do it turns out as nicely as yours!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts